Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Soft Rose Petal Pink Wedding


I came across these beautiful wedding photos on Pinterest and thought I'd share them with you. I love her loose waves! I've been trying to figure out how to get my hair to look like that, but with no success.

These shoes are so elegant. Perfect for a soft pink wedding.

I just love the roses on this cake! Soft pink roses also pair nicely with delicate lace. I like how the cake is not overly lacey, there are just hints of it. It compliments the roses very well.

I am not normally a huge fan of veils, but this one is so simple, it's gorgeous! A veil definitely looks the best with loose curls, in my opinion, because if you wear one with an updo, the veil tends to cover up the intricate detail of your hair.

What do you prefer? Veil or no veil?

Love,
Miranda Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment