What I'm going to show you here and over the next few weeks is my progress for designing and painting the shoes. So, stay tuned to see the transformation!
- She and her fiance dream of someday living on a farm in Australia
- Her fiance is a woodcarver (so a has a lot of symbolism to them)
- She is fantastic at making knots
- The Count of Monte Cristo is her favorite book
- She loves to sail and travel
Her response was so touching. She was very happy with the design, almost to the point of tears! So, needless to say, I started painting.
My idea was to create a romantic scene on the farm they always dreamed about at sunset. As you can see, I've painted few base coats, which I'll soon go over with more detailing. My vision is to have the happy couple sitting in adirondack chairs under a tree, holding hands in the glow of a warm summer sunset.
NEXT EPISODE: I'll be adding details to the farm and tree branch, and paint in the happy couple!