Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Smooth Sea

https://www.etsy.com/listing/176587075/a-smooth-sea-nautical-decor-beach? 
A stunning morning sunrise on the beach in Brighton, England. Jetlagged from the flight the day before, my husband and I woke up early to take a stroll along the beach. This glorious display of color from God's divine hand made me long to be adventurous out on the open sea.

You can find this print in my Etsy shop. www.lovemirandamarie.etsy.com. Each print is signed by the artist with the title on the back and has a thick white border around the photo to make for easier framing. Printed on high quality, thick Epson photo paper. The print will be shipped to you within 1 week of purchase and safely mailed in a stiff mailer.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to talk with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment