Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Somewhere over the Rainbow Wedding Heels!

Want eye-catching wedding heels for your special day? These fun, Somewhere Over the Rainbow wedding heels have so much personality! Something old (the vintage green bows), something new (handmade rosettes with rhinestones), something borrowed (better than new, upcycled shoes), and something blue(blue flowers and hand painted aqua soles)... these shoes have everything a bride is looking for!


I absolutely love these shoes! When I first bought them, they were funky to begin with. Covered in rainbow floral fabric, they really caught my eye! I sewed on the white rosettes myself, but I wanted to add some more color to accent the bright design on the fabric. That's when I got the brilliant idea of adding some vintage green plastic earrings as bows!

Next, I made some pink ribbon rosettes by following the instructions from this blog: http://flourishes.org/2010/04/flourishes-focus-floral-frenzy/

Afterwards, I sewed on a few other items like rhinestones to the flowers and pink ribbons to the sides of the shoes. The ribbons can wrap around the ankle and tie in bow in the back like a pair of ballerina shoes! It looks so elegant!

If you'd like to see the listing for these shoes, follow this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90237290/personalized-wedding-heels-somewhere

Love,
Miranda Marie

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog

    i checked the blog every day. it will seem like part of my day is missing now

    but thank you for making the blog. it was always such a good read.

    Thank you, for making this blog

    it will definately be missed.

    Glamour Modeling

    Telugu Movies

    ReplyDelete