Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lauren's Wedding Shoes: A Black & White Formal Affair!

Today (4/27/13) is Lauren & Chris's wedding! So in honor of their Big Day, I'm posting some of the pictures of the shoes I painted for Lauren which she will be walking down the aisle in today! Congratulations, Lauren & Chris!

This is a portrait of Macie, Lauren's beautiful little girl.

Lauren told me early on that I could never make them TOO sparkly. So, I added lots of rhinestones. Here are some gorgeous dragonflies I added to the shoes. What do you think?

 The wedding date. Gotta have the wedding date! If anything, to help remind you or your husband of your anniversary in future years. ;)


 Silhouettes of the Bride & Groom.


 So sparkly!


"You caught my heart." Lauren & Chris love to fish, so it seemed fitting.





May God bless your marriage and family, Lauren & Chris! Thanks again for the opportunity to custom design and paint your wedding shoes!

Love,
Miranda Marie


3 comments:

  1. These are SO pretty!! I love them!! You are so talented! I like everything about them! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful handmade wedding shoes, I like, thank you for sharing. Cheap Wedding Petticoats

    ReplyDelete